Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday, Karalea, Dear!

Happy days will come to you all year,
If I had a wish, that it would beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!

Happy Birthday again! You've lived on this earth for a whole two decades ... feels weird, huh? I hope school is still going well for you and that you're still keeping your promise, I know I am and honestly I know you are too, because I trust you and I believed you when you said you would.

I hope by now I have sent a birthday present home for you, if not, I hope you know that I still love you with all my heart, and that we only have a few months to go before I come home.

I'm loving the work by now, but I'm thinking of you and praying for you every night, I love you so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment