Tonight was amazing.
Yes I lost my wallet, and I lost fifty bucks from it, but I don't care, you were there to help me not go way off the deep end. You were there for me and you tried to help me calm down. Thank you so much, I don't know what I'd have done without you.
You really brightened my day, you know that?
When you stepped out of your car, I remembered that this was our last date, so I wanted to make the best of it, I wanted to do whatever came up in my head, so I hugged you and held your hand whenever I got the chance. I felt really good by the time we had to go, so I kissed you on the cheek.
... but I didn't expect one back ^.^ even though it was just a small smooch, I felt, gosh, amazing, like my cheek lit on fire. Yeah, I may have gotten a kiss on the cheek before, but I don't remember that feeling coming with it. I almost fell back cuz it was so sudden, but I kept my cool somehow, haha.
The whole time we were there was so Sweet and full of Emotion. I love you so much, and I always will. Thank you for one of the best nights of my life.
Remember me saying how amazing the Weird Al concert was? This beat it out a million times over, you are so amazing and beautiful <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment