Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Broken

My mind is Broken at the moment, I have tons of thoughts running through my head.

I love Karalea
I want mom and Karalea to talk an get to know each other, because I want to be with Karalea forever.
I love Karalea
I can't wait to go to my first and maybe only concert tomorrow
I love Karalea
I hope that I can make Saturday one of the best days ever
I love Karalea
I wish that there was something I could do to make everything right for you
I love Karalea

I love you, I love you I love you I love you, I love you so darn much, I love you more than anything.
I don't ever feel good in the mornings, I think that's why I constantly fall asleep on you.
I feel like a problem when I hear stuff like today when your dad talked to you about the date this saturday, I felt like a burden, and I wished I could have been there to maybe say something.
I wish I had the answers to everything, so that I could tell you what to say to get your mother to finally hug you, and tell you she loved you, and tell you how beautiful you are.

I wish I coud tell you everything, every emotion that I feel toward you... even though I can sum it all up in just three words: I love you. It's such a powerful phrase to me, and yet it never truly communicates how I really feel toward you. I love you so much, I love you more than anything in the world. Saturday is coming quickly, and I can't wait to hold you in my arms and whisper softly in your ear how beautiful you are, and how much I love you. If I could, I would never let you go, but then I wouldn't be able to mature on my mission. I promise that when I return from my mission that I will return to you, and I will never let you go again.

Sorry this blog is blah, I really am happy right now, I've never felt better, I just wish I could be the amazing man that you say I am, but I'm trying every day to reach that status, so I think I'll reach it by the time I return.

You are everything I've dreamed of, and everything I've ever wanted in a girl. You mean everything to me, you are my life, and I love you dearly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment