Saturday, August 27, 2011

Land of Confusion

America is an awesome place, because it's God's chosen land, and we have so many liberties and freedoms and so many other things that set us apart from the rest of the world so much that they all want to come here ... however it's also become a Land of Confusion because so many stupid people live here and breed ... and just so happen to hit every single one of my pet peeves:

Contradict themselves - they give me their argument on a subject and they give me the source of it so as to seem like they know what they're talking about, but I look through their source and find more evidence supporting MY side. So I tell them that, but they say that my source is faulty. BUT I WAS USING YOUR OWN SOURCE, YOU MORON

Awful table manners - the mere sound of someone chewing with their mouth open makes me cringe, so when they do it while they're talking to me or if they do it over my shoulder, then I get mad, especially when little flakes of food fly out of their mouth and onto my person (UGH!!)

Immaturity/laziness - if there's one thing I hate most in the world, it's immaturity. You're twenty-one, so why are you acting like a little kid in the store? You're fifty, so why are you throwing a temper tantrum at someone because you didn't get five cents off your purchase? I'm not your personal slave, so why do you think you can just wheel your little buggy to the register and make me do everything for you? You're perfectly capable of unloading and loading a buggy by yourself, dorkon

Drama - Ok, so I went out with you, but it didn't work out, and we're both cool about it, we want to still be friends. Then something happens and the boyfriend of your best friend dumps her because she wants sex and he doesn't, and he goes out with another girl that you know that you were perfect friends with. You decide to be immature and tell everyone that he is a pervert and that she is a slut. She, however, happens to be a friend that I've known for three times as long as you've known her, so naturally I know it's not true and I defend her. Why do you attack me and accuse me of crap that I didn't even do? Are you that dense? I didn't want a part in this crap, so why are you dragging me into it, ya doofus?

I have more, but I can't think of them right now, these are at the top, though. It just doesn't make sense that people can be so selfish and so dense, like guys that treat their girlfriends like crap, but the girl just takes it. Why are you in a relationship right now? Obviously he doesn't know how to treat someone, I mean come on, if you really love her, or even just like her, wouldn't you want her to feel that way? Wouldn't you want to hold her gently in your arms and tell her you love her? Wouldn't you want to pay for her food when you go out to eat? Wouldn't you want to hold her hand and tell her everything will be alright when something goes wrong in her life? Wouldn't you want her to feel beautiful? Wouldn't you want her to look you in the eyes and pull the hair out of her gorgeous face so you can see it? Wouldn't you want her to actually feel loved in return for all the love she feels for you?

... at least that's how I feel for the girl of my dreams ... I know what love is ... and what I just said is only a tiny part of it, but if you really love someone like I love Karalea, then you would feel this way about them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment