Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shame Shame Shame

I've become increasingly aggravated with the dress standard nowadays. Girls need to stop flaunting their bodies like some sex object and the men need to stop dressing like women, come on!
But Jotty, remember? There's a whole thing about freedom of speech.
Yeah, well remember what I said before about that? Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins. Plus, do they have any sense of dignity? Any sense of, well, common sense? If a girl dresses like that, she's gonna get guys looking her way, but not at her face, no they're gonna find every chance and reason to look up her skirt and down her shirt. How do guys even think that tight pants are comfy? I remember when that was the only pair of pants I had in fourth grade, and kids made fun of me for it, but then five years later they're wearing even tighter pants, wtc?! How do you even fit in that? How is your ... special place ... even comfy? ugh, I don't even wanna think about it.
And the multiple piercings and tattoos? Piercings are like sneezes; two in a row is ok, but once you hit five then it's annoying. You look like you fell face first into a tackle box, how in the world do you think its cool? I've always had this weird fear of tattoos, like if I see someone with tattoos then I'm immediately intimidated by them, I have no idea why to be honest. Why do you get tattoos everywhere though? I mean yeah to get them on the arm or leg is ok or whatever, but why would you get it on your back, neck, or sensitive areas? How are you going to see them on your back and who in the world is going to look at the other ones? That's just a waste of freakin money!
And what is this telling the youth of our generation? That it's ok to dress our girls as sluts? That's a surefire way to get them raped! And the men? That it's ok for us to look like complete morons? Shame on you, people, Shame Shame Shame.
Personally, I want people to know me for who I am. Anyone is comfortable talking to a well-groomed but casual guy, but only a few kinds of people can stand talking to someone who has metal rings and pictures all over his body, or women who showcase their boobs and butt. Do they like people staring at them in disgust? Do they like little kids laughing at them cuz they look funny or running away scared of them? I can throw a ping pong ball through your ear, that gets your attention? Why are you mad? You're the one who put those holes there. Now little kids are gonna hook you up with carabiners and pretend they're climbing a mountain. Oh, you're mad again? But you put them there, you should have known this kinda stuff would have happened.
You hear about women getting raped and stuff like that, how did they dress? Most likely, it's known they dressed pretty poorly, yet people are still shocked that it happened. "But she was the sweetest girl, she was friends with everyone" yeah, I'll bet she was, but having a nice personality, unfortunately, does not cancel out her slutty clothing, cuz the dude's not going to ask her what she's like before he abuses her, that's what raping is about; they just do it and leave the girl there after they've been satisfied. They don't give a crap what she's like inside, they just see that she's "hot" and notice that she dresses poorly, and that tells them that she wants attention and sex, which of course is probably not true, but that's what the guy sees.
Its things like this that make me so glad that I'm in love with her and not anyone else, I doubt she would even consider the thought of dressing like that. She's smart and beautiful and goodhearted, and that's really all that matters. I love her with all my heart <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment