I'm not sure I quite explained my blog title, then again I'm not sure I need to, lol. I'm always OCD about grammar and spelling, so I just randomly thought of this and decided to put it as the title.
Another thing I decided to do to make it cool is to make the title of my posts be the names of songs I know and like and then put it in the post, makes it more relatable, ya know?
I just spent the first half of the day hanging out playing video games with Dan, and then the second half with Eric watching MST3K's, and we can't stop laughing. MST3K is where a guy and his two robot friends watch really old, really bad movies and riff them so that they're hilarious to watch.
Even though I told her I wasn't going to talk much today, I checked up on her all throughout the day, checking facebook for messages and checking her blog.
Then I was touched.
She somehow finds a way to put down in words what's in my mind as well as hers. It's eerie in a way, but also amazing that we seem to be thinking the same thing about each other. There's No One Like Her, I couldn't find another girl like her even if I tried. We've talked about it before, and I feel the same way, that I wouldn't have preferred this any other way. We've helped each other through a lot and I don't think our relationship would be the same any other way. All in all, I'd say I've had an excellent day, and I can't wait to hold her in my arms tomorrow and spend a few hours with her, she's amazing and I love her for who she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment