It's funny how a lot of my favorite songs are soft rock songs or disney songs. I've told a few people that I've always wanted to do the solo "I Can Go the Distance" from Hercules.
Today started out weird, I had to go outside and push carts for an hour and a half at work, but when it came time for lunch I went home and changed, that made it a lot better, haha.
As soon as I got off work, it was off to meet her at Adventureland. I gave her a big hug, but it wasn't my best, I'm saving that one for when she sees me off at the airport ;) We found Josh, JJ, and the other YSAs from my ward there and hung with them for a while, playing Guitar Hero and riding the go-karts. Then Karalea, me, and her friend Kaitlyn went to play minigolf ... we all sucked, haha, but it's not like we were there to critique each other. She has really soft hands and I get a warm feeling when I hug her.
Even just talking on the phone is great, hearing something is a lot better than reading it, so I love hearing how her day went, what she thought of everything, etc. I kinda stand off to the side and smile in Silent Lucidity, enjoying the knowledge that she's happy and listening to everything that went on.
I had something else I wanted to write, but I forgot O.o s I guess this will be it for the night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment