Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sweet Child O' Mine

She's got a smile, and it seems to me,
Reminds me of childhood memories,
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky,

Now and the when I see her face,
She take me away to that special place,
And if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry,

Whoa, oh oh, Sweet Child O' Mine,
Whoa, oh oh oh, Sweet Child O' Mine,

She's got eyes of the bluest skies,
As if they thought of rain,
I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain,

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place,
Where as a child I'd hide,
And pray for the thunder and rain to quietly pass me by,

Whoa, oh oh, Sweet Child O' Mine,
Whoa, oh oh oh, Sweet Love of Mine.

This is one of two songs I actually like by Guns N' Roses, but it's still one of my favorites. Many have tried to cover it, but every single one of them has failed; Only Axl can do this song, it's just impossible for anyone else. I really don't want to turn this into an "I love her" post, but it just might become that. As much as I hate to say it, I think I like the whole long distance relationship at the moment. It gives me something to look forward to, cuz she really is strikingly beautiful so I can't wait to see her again. I can't wait to hold her hand and stare into her eyes. I can't wait to give her a hug. I can't wait to do anything wth her, really. The whole situation make me think of guys I knew in High School, that I honestly thought of them as pathetic, because of their relationship with their girlfriend. I'd see them upset or depressed of something, so I'd ask what's up and they'd respond that she got her phone taken away so they can't text or call. I go off on him, cuz he can see her in his next freakin class while I gotta wait weeks to see the one I love, so why complain? Love has no bounds, so obviously there's something else you feel instead, besides you break up with her and go out wih some other girl the next freakin day, so why even bother? His relationships never last longer than a few months, so obviously he's very finicky OR he's just not a good guy, but either way the girls should take a hint. He just plays with their hearts and then tosses them out with the trash.

So there's a bully at school, and he picks on one kid a lot. One day he gets physical and pushes and hits the kid, but the kid hits back. A fight breaks out and the kids get sent to the principal. Who gets in trouble? BOTH?!?!?! Why is the victim in trouble for fighting? Wait a second, his punishment is greater than the bully's?!?! You've got to be joking!! So, wait, what happens if the kid doesn't fight back? He's still in trouble? What the crap for? The school system is completely ridiculous. If my son is ever bullied, I want him to fight back, cuz that's American. If he fights back and gets suspended, I'm gonna sit him down and play video games with him, cuz A: that's American, and B: he shouldn't get in trouble for defending himself.

I can't write about anything else, she's all over my mind and I can't think of anything else. I'm really looking forward to the day that I can tell her my feelings for her. She's amazing in every way! We can talk about almost anything ... even though it takes a while to come up with a topic, hahaha. I love her so darn much, and I so can't wait to see her again.

I guess that's it for tonight, sorry for being random and bipolar, haha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment