No more talk of darkness,
Forget those wide-eyed fears,
You're safe, no one can harm you,
My words will warm and calm you.
Let me be your freedom,
Let daylight dry your tears,
I'm here, with you, beside you,
To guard you and to guide you.
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime,
Say the word and I shall follow you,
Say you'll share with me each night, each morning,
Anywhere you go, let me go too,
Love me, that's All I Ask of You.
This song has been playing through my head for the last month or so, as well as the one you posted. I can't stress enough how much I love you and want to be with you after my mission. Words can't possibly describe how much I will miss being with you when I'm gone. I miss you like crazy right now, and Iso can't wait to be with you. All I want right now is to make you happy and keep you that way. I wish I could be with you right now and tell you myself that everything will be alright, that I love you more than anything in the world, that I want to hold you in my arms and never let go. Even when I am focused on my mission, there will be no possible way for you to leave my mind, because I'm always thinking of you; thinking of ways to get you to smile and laugh, thinking of things I want to tell you, thinking of things I want to do on our future dates, thinking of how you are doing and how I can help when you're upset, how I can be the best I can be just for you, and thinking of how lucky I am to have fallen so much in love with a beautiful angel like yourself.
Liizard
There's nothing wrong with saying pudding, pudding is pudding, it's not another word, it's pudding, pudding is a fun word, pudding is a food, it's pudding!
I love you, Karalea, there's not a doubt in my mind that you're the girl of my dreams.
I love you <3
No comments:
Post a Comment