"Hey, what's up?"
"Not much, you?"
"Yeah, I'm doin' great, I got me a hot girl."
"Oh ... sounds nice ..."
"What about you? Get a girl, yet?"
"I guess you could say that, more like she's got me, she stole my heart away, haha"
"'Stole your heart?' What the heck, man? Are you going soft on me? Haha, well what have you done with her?"
"Hugged her, held her hand, stared into her eyes; yeah, call me a softy, I don't care, I'm not in relationships for sex, I'm in them for love."
"What? You mean you haven't-"
"Of course not, I love her for who she is, not cuz she's 'hot,' I feel 'hot' is morally degrading anyways."
"Really? ... That's actually really deep ... So, what's this 'Wonder Girl' like?"
"You just said it, she's a wonder girl. She has the same interests as me, for the most part. She makes me smile whenever I'm talking to her. She cheers me up when I'm upset and she can make me smile and laugh just by sending me a message. When she says 'I love you,' it sends chills through my body that winds up in a warm feeling in my chest and a huge dorky smile on my face. Her laughter and her smile make me feel so happy, so I try to keep her that way all the time. She has beautiful eyes that make me feel like I'm staring through eternity. When I hold her hand, it's so warm and soft, and I feel like I'm holding the hand of an angel. When I hug her, I feel like I'm holding the most precious, most rare, most beautiful jewel in the entire world. I'm in love, simple as that, haha."
"... That's unreal, man ... How can I get that?"
"I'm afraid you can't; there's only one of her, so that makes me the luckiest man alive, so you can't have it, hahaha. I'm only kiddin', man, I'm not sure what to tell you though. I have no idea how I got it, to be honest. All I can really say is treat her like she should be treated; like a Daughter of God."
"A Daughter of God? They're that special? ... I think I'll try it, thanks for the advice, bro."
"Not a problem, man, let me know how that goes."
I'm not kidding, this was a real conversation, and I could see the look of understanding in his eyes. When it was all over, I had an even greater feeling of love and happiness than ever before. It had the same impact as Worlds Colliding, and I almost started crying a little in public, luckily I hid it with a yawn, haha. I love you, Karalea, and I hope I've made you smile <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment