Friday, September 23, 2011

Sanctuary

It's funny how phrases and other sayings and even other songs can remind me of songs that I already know and love, one of which is Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru:

When you walk away,
You don't hear me say,
"Please, oh baby, don't go,"
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight,
It's hard to let go.

That song literally popped into my head as you drove off last saturday. I felt like holding you there for a much longer time, I didn't want to let you go, and I still don't. I never want you to leave my life.

You've brought so much joy to me lately, I can't get you out of my head. When I've learned that you're upset, then I get upset and desperate to help you become happy again. When I've helped you out, I feel so good about it, and I feel so glad that you're smiling again. When I'm upset, you can say the simplest things and make me smile and forget about everything else.

I love reading your blog, I know I've said it a lot, but I feel the honest sincerity of how you feel toward me when I read it. I feel like you really do love me, and I believe you. Everything I tell you is no lie, I love you with all my heart, with every part of my soul, with every fiber of my being.

I know it's short, but I felt like just giving you a reminder of how much I love you, because I really do and I hope you realize that

You've become my Sanctuary from the rest of the world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment