No, this isn't Dance Dance by Fallout Boy, or whoever did that one, that song sucks, lol, no this is Dance Dance Dance by Ratt, just thought I'd get that out of the way right now, lol.
I'd like to talk about dancing, of course.
I've been to Senior Homecoming, Senior Prom, and three Military Balls in high school, and each one had awful dancing, that honestly I wouldn't even call it dancing, it was more like sex with clothes on. All this "bumping and grinding" crap is really stupid and I would be highly uncomfortable doing it, especially like how these guys were doing it, they were freakin pulling up dresses while they danced anyway, why were the girls letting them? People, have some decency; any normal girl would castrate any dude who lifted up her skirt, so why is it different on the dance floor? I know it's not just the guys that start it, cuz my girlfriend at the time wanted to do it too until I snapped her out of it. If you really want to have a fun time dancing, then do it like they did back in the day; Swing-dancing!
You can really turn heads if you've practiced some swing dancing techniques, especially acrobatic stuff like I see at Mormon dances, good grief it's awesome! I know some stuff myself that's not too impressing, but it's a lot cooler than the crap that other people do. Just what I knew alone was enough to make half of the room stop what they were doing to watch me, and a reporter started snapping pictures (unfortunately they never made it anywhere in the paper or yearbook). I really want to learn ball-room dancing, stuff like tango, that would be amazing. Yes, it's possible to dance and have fun without being erotic and stupid. Just learn the Swing, it's easy to learn and improvise, and you can just Dance, Dance, Dance your heart away.
No comments:
Post a Comment