Yup, This is going to be a Karalea post, so brace yourself.
I'm Stricken by how amazing you are; and I love everything about you.
You Rock my world Like a Hurricane; I've never met anyone like you. You've always been there for me, even when I was with someone else, and that just made me closer to you.
There's No One Like You in all the world; no one as beautiful, awesome, unique, caring, and adorable as you are.
Maybe I'm just Amazed at the way you look at me, or talk to me, or help me when I'm upset, or even just make me smile even bigger than I already am, but in any way, you amaze me and I love your company.
When I'm Gone, I hope that you write me as often as you can, because I'll definitely be writing you. I don't know if I'll be allowed to say I love you, but know that I always will.
Ok, enough of that, it's getting too hard, lol. Seriously though, you've totally shattered my understanding of what love is all about. I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world. Just like you, if there's a love song playing then I automatically think of you; the difference is that I never stop thinking about you in the first place :P I cannot imagine a future without you in it, and to be honest I never could. There was always a spot for you in my heart that I secretly hoped you would fill. No, you're the most amazing, my beautiful princess. You can make me smile just when I think of you. If I even just read or hear your name I think of being with you. I can't wait to see you again so I can stare into your eyes, and I think this time I'm going to hold your hand while I do that to make the moment last. I don't want this relationship to ever end, cuz you've even made me realize things about myself that I never put much thought into. I love your spirituality; there aren't too many girls in the stake that have as great a testimony as you do. You always make sure to let me know in your blog that you are who you are because of the gospel, and I love who you are, so don't ever change. You really touched me with your testimony on eternal families when you talked about your grandpa. In fact, it reaffirmed MINE and reminded me of my own grandpa who pased away; he was a lot like yours in many ways, mostly his good attitude and nature toward everything. With every day and with every conversation with you, I love you more and more and want to be with you. No, this isn't a joke, this isn't any "I love you" that people say just to get something back from someone they think is hot. No, this is real, this is the best thing to ever happen to me.
I love you more than anything in the world, and Nothing Else Matters <3
No comments:
Post a Comment