Yes, I was blogging about the same thing :P
My mother is probably the hardest worker in the entire family. To me it seems she never forgets anything, knows everything, and is nearly perfect. She was a convert into the church with my father and seven of my brothers and sisters. She has a short temper, but matches that temper with unconditional love toward each of her children. She has got to be the best seamstresses in the entire state at least, because she can make any costume completely from scratch and make it look fantastic and picture perfect. She has been in the acting business all her life, so she can act and direct plays, she has even written a bunch of original "roadshows" that are extremely clever and original. She is a very big spiritual inspiration to me.
My father had a very interesting childhood, and frequently uses stories from his past to illustrate gospel principles. He is the only member of our family who comes from the line of Manasseh, instead of Ephraim. He LOVES the Mystery Science Theater 3000 show, and will watch it at any chance. He also has a short temper, so I guess it runs in our whole family, lol, however he is very quick to forgive, as well as apologize. He is an amazing cook when you give him a grill. I don't know what he does, but he's gotta teach me soon, lol. He is still into video games, so every now and then you will catch him playing Age of Empires or Left 4 Dead on the computer.
Anna is the oldest in the family and of the Meservys, with six kids: Karina, Wayne, Gabriel, Nathaniel, Talia, and Kaiya. She always sticks up for me, which I thought wasn't supposed to work in other families, but it just makes her that much more special to me. Her husband, Toby, is a hardworking and very supportive man, and a great father. I hear Anna call Toby "babe" sometimes, and it's very cute to me, lol.
Jason is next in line, and the oldest of the Parkers. He is so fascinated with Japanese culture that he still watches anime and has begun Ninjutsu training in Japan. He still practices martial arts nd is very flexible for his age. He and his wife, Michelle, only have one daughter, Mila. Jason and Michelle are very understanding people and work hard to do what's right as parents. Jason and Michelle are a very cute couple when Mila is calm, they still hold hands as far as I know.
JaNae has a condition which I won't really say much about, but basically she is bipolar. However she's not that bad when I'm around, which I enjoy. She cares for her family very much and supports Mom whenever she can. She and her husband Jeremy have three kids: Amry, Brice, and Cian. Jeremy is the most amazing musician in the state of Alabama. He can listen to any song and harmonize instantly. He can play any music you set in front of him, and then transform it into any style you want. He can play pretty much any instrument you want him to. I'm pretty sure if he lost his hands or if they became unusable for any reason, it will absolutely kill him, he loves music, it's literally a part of him. If Jeremy is sitting down and left alone, JaNae will sneak over and sneak kisses with him. I really like seeing that :)
Jacob is still a kid in many ways. He still listens to his rock and metal music, plays video games whenever he can, and hangs out with Miles and I a lot. He has four kids with his wife, Amanda: Bailey, Daniel, Mary Ann, and Liam. Jacob is a spiritual giant, full of gospel principles and teachings. He can whip out quotes from general authorities at the drop of a hat. He and Jeremy are the most uptight Auburn fans you will meet in Enterprise. What I love about Jacob is that he still constantly calls Amanda by pet names like "hun" or "babe," like he's still keeping the friendship aspect in their relationship.
Royal is very solemn, but very funny. He was the big nerd in school, but that didn't stop him from being such an amazing member of the family. He is the best artist I know of, able to transform any picture into a masterpiece. He can come up with hilarious remarks seemingly out of nowhere. He's another spiritual giant, constantly looking at situatons from the perspective of the gospel. He and his wife Elizabeth have four children: Grace, Sienna, James (Little Jimmy), and Mae. He and Elizabeth are a pretty darling couple, they still act like when they first got married, sometimes, haha.
Ian ... I don't know much about Ian anymore, but he is a very understanding and sympathetic sibling. He is still into video games, and kinda play bullies the rest of the family, haha. He and his Wife Jessica don't have any kids, but they have a TON of animals, so I guess that makes up for it, lol. The two of them can be a pretty cute couple when they're right next to each other.
Kira is the last of the Meservys, and has had three children with her husband, Ben: Carlise, Wesley, and Josie. Ben is a Star Wars geek, and a technology freak, and pretty good at the grill. Kira and Ben care very much about each other's well-being, and Ben will still call her "babe" at times.
Miles and I are the only ones born into the church. I have known Miles since I was born, and we've never parted for longer than a week. I may have been annoying when we started out, but I always admired him and tried to take after him in many ways. These last two years have been pretty hard on me since I have barely been able to talk to him, but somehow I've managed. He is my inspiration on just about everything. I constantly look to him for advice, and he looks back to me for some as well. I don't think I'd be where I am without him. He is a very firm and tough-looking guy, but inside he is the most compassionate and sensitive person, and he likes hugs, so he's like a big teddy bear. He has a short fuse, but when he realizes his errors, he is very quick to correct them, and actually goes further than just correcting himself and apologizing. Miles is my hero, after I got out of the annoying phase of my life, he stuck up for me ALL the time. He never hesitated to confront those who wronged me, BUT he never used force or brute strength. Any of those times he could easily have ripped them apart, because he gained a ton of arm strength from tossing ten pound rifles like they were nothing, and also because he took greco-roman style wrestling for a few years, so he is a very buff guy. But he almost never intimidated them like that, he always either solved the problem, or told them to back off or they would have to deal with him. He is one of the funniest guys I know of, and the two of us have so many inside jokes it's ridiculous. He and I are so close that if you were to get him and me in one group, we would dominate the conversation and make everyone laugh their heads off, going off each other on different topics, no matter what it was. I can't wait to see that big palooka again. He's going to be the first person I hug when I step off that plane and I doubt I'll have dry eyes. I just wish I can someday be as amazing as him :') He has an amazing girlfriend named Diane, who I'm pretty sure will say yes if he proposes. They are THE cutest couple I have ever seen, they are so sincere with each other.
That's about all I can think of, I'd talk about myself, but my family defines me better, We Are one big happy Family, and I couldn't ask for anything more <3
No comments:
Post a Comment