Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Forever

I just feel like talking about things that make me happy and smile/things I like and think are cool and/or funny ... that's a long title, lol

Her
Her smile
Her laugh
When she says "I love you"
Her blog
Mike Tompkins on Youtube
Rhett and Link on Youtube
Julian Smith on Youtube
Kid History on Youtube
Her
Rock music
Metal music
Guitar Hero
Her smile
My family
My awesome parents
My amazing brothers and sisters
Miles
My 22 crazy nieces and nephews
Her laugh
Writing or contemplating the plots of my planned video games
Mr. Rowe and the other Spanish teachers from high school
Jon Roberts
Mrs. Thornton and my entire English 101/102 class
When she says "I love you"
The church
My ward
The YSAs in my ward
The fact that I'm about to serve the Lord for two whole years
This gospel
My Heavenly Father
My Savior, Jesus Christ
Going to the temple
Reading her blog
Ronald Reagan
Herman Cain
Bill Whittle on PJTV
Steven Crowder on Youtube and Fox
Newsbusted on Youtube
Alfonzo Rachel on PJTV
Andrew Klavan on PJTV
Kruiser Kontrol on PJTV
Being in love with her
The feelng I get from reading anything she writes
Seeing her on Youtube
DmVsKc
Karaleastarshine
Her smile
Her laugh
Her voice
Holding her hand
Hugging her
Looking into her eyes
Love songs
Talking to her
Helping her through hard times
Making her happy
Her
Karalea Chapman
Everything about her
Life

In case you didn't notice, you are on here a lot. That's no accident. I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you soon. You are my everything, you mean the world to me, I want you Forever in my life. I love you more than anything <3

No comments:

Post a Comment