Sunday, September 11, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

You Are My Sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away.

Such a simple song, yet somehow it speaks everything on my mind. Words cannot express how much I love you. I wish I were with you right now and that I could tell you how much I love you while holding you close in my arms. You have made me so happy, happier than I've ever felt before in my life. I don't care if you've been getting upset or depressed for no reason lately, as long as you will let me be there for you and help you through the tears. I love you so much and I hope I can make you smile and be happy all the time. I love you more than anything in the world.

You Are My Sunshine, please don't take my sunshine away.

I love you, I wish I could say it over and over again, but that still wouldn't come anywhere near how I feel about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment