Monday, September 12, 2011

Pretty Woman

Pretty Woman. I'm on the webcam with you, I don't care if the video isnt thatgood, I can still make out your beautiful face and hear your soothing voice, and that's all I need. Gosh you're so beautiful, I wish I could look into your eyes, but I don't think the video quality is that good, so I'll have to wait until Saturday.

You're such a Pretty Woman, although pretty just doesn't work, there needs to be a better word. Beautiful doesn't quite make the cut either, your beauty is indescribable. You keep walking away, and to be honest you take my heart with you. I love seeing your smile, it brightens my day, and you light up my life with your laugh. I wish I was really there in person so I could see you clearer, but I can see your beautiful face, so I feel at ease, at peace, I feel like I could face any obstacle, overcome any trial.

You just took off your glasses ... I'm definitely going to have to ask you to do that when I see you again. I can't even talk, you're so ... I can't ... you're so beautiful I'm literally speechless. I love you so much, I can' stop smiling you're so pretty. I love your smile. I love everything about you.

I hope this week goes by fast, I want to hold you in my arms, Pretty Woman <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment