Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Loss of Control

I was reminded by a friend about terrible teachers I've had in high school. Everything they did was stupid, untactful, and immature for the most part. I really didn't like being treated like I knew absolutely nothing at all, I mean I was in High School, I had come this far, I don't mind you talking to me in simple terms to help me understand the subject, but when I'm questioning you about something, don't talk to me like I'm a mentally retarded eight-year-old, save that for elementary school kids. Talk to me like I'm my age, like an intelligent human being.
Blanket punishments, used when any ONE person causes a ruckus. If there's only ONE person that's causing trouble, then why in the world is EVERYONE being punished? Single them out, for cryin out loud. It's only one dork, it's not like you've Lost Control of the entire classroom.
My mind is constantly being diverted to Karalea. Every time she says something I forget anything else. By "anything else," I mean everything negative. She drives all of my troubles away and leaves me smiling bigger than before. I can't understand why anyone tells me that love ruins your life, cuz this love with her has made my life better, fulfilled, amazing, interesting, and just awesome in every way. I can't imagine my future without her, she's just by far the most amazing thing to ever happen to me in my entire life. I hope someday I can really tell her how I feel, because the way she describes her love for me just floors me every time, and I'm starting to tear up at her blog posts, I really love reading them.
I just love her in general, everything about her; I love her more than anything <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment