Monday, September 19, 2011

In a Little While

I really appreciate everything you do for me.
I love how easily you can make me smile.
Everything that I worry about ... it seems like you already have everything figured out, and you know what to say to mak me smile again.
I love you.
I love everything about you.
I wish there was some way to tell you now how much I feel for you.
This morning, when you went back to sleep, I had the desire to give you something before I leave, something to really help you think of me. I want to be there to dry your tears. I want to be there to help you through the hard times. I remembered that I have handkerchiefs that I still haven't touched yet, so I took one, spent fifteen minutes ironing it, and thirty minutes sewing our JP + KC inside of a heart. I'm hoping it works.
I was in a little bit of a depression tonight, something that Satan hoped would get me really depressed and out of it. I'm so glad I told you about it, you made me so happy with your response.
I love you so much.
Almost everything you say makes me happier with each passing moment.
I love reading your blog. It's like reading your mind, and I believe every word of it.
I love you.
I can't wait to see you again. To be honest, mom and I were scared that I would be tempted to passionately kiss you and other stuff, but I love you so much that I have no desire to do so. Instead, all I want to do is hold you in my arms forever, never letting go.
I never want you to leave my life.
I can't wait to see you again, and I know that two years will only be a Little While for me, so I pray that you will hold up and that you will wait for me, so that I truly can hold you close in my arms forever.
I love you.
More than anything in the world.
I love you, Karalea Chapman <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment