They say beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder ... I'm not sure I agree with that ...
Everything I know about you, I love. And everything I learn about you makes me love you even more.
But I never didn't like you.
Do I know that I love you?
Yes it is a silly question, but my answer is not yes. It's more of "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."
You were my first crush. I've told you that before. There is also something different about our relationship. I noticed that every single one that started was only because I found out they like me. I thought they were cute so I said ok. You have always been in my heart, and always will be. You are the first one who I told you I liked you first. I have always loved you as a friend and as a kind of younger sister type person. When I told you that night that I liked you, and you responded that you liked me, I never thought that we would become this close. You are always on my mind. I have forty pictures of you that I scroll through each night. I watch two videos of you over and over whenever I can. Even when I've become a zombie at work, your face is always present in my mind, which has never happened before.
Nothing in this has ever happened before. You don't play me. You don't lie to me. You aren't embarassed around me. When I hold your hand or hold you close in my arms, I feel our souls connect. When you surprised me with a hug on the escalator, laying your head on my shoulder, not fighting when I took off your glasses, and even holding my hand differently, I just felt impressed at how much emotion you show toward me. I doubt that anyone can act like they love someone like that. I see an honest feeling of love, deep as the sea bed from the top of a mountain is, emanating from your eyes. I see honest, true love shining brighter than a thousand suns from your smile.
Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder?
No, it's always been there. You've always been there. You've always been beautiful, loving, caring, funny, beautiful, adorable, compassionate, and friendly towards me. It's not just me that sees your beauty. My mother has noticed a difference. My friends in the ward have seen a difference in how I approach things. They know that something is different.
It's you.
Do I know that I love you? Absolutely yes. I have never felt this way about anyone before. I firmly believe and pray that this relationship will continue after my return, and that it will go further. I thank Heavenly Father for bringing the two of us together; two young adults very strong in the gospel, with unshakeable testimonies, madly in love with each other.
I love you. I'm not kidding. I'm not playing your heart. I'm not just in it for a dumb fuzzy feeling you get from holding hands with any other person. I feel more than that when I hold your hand anyway. But no, I'm in love with you because of who you are and how much you believe in this church.
I believe everything you tell me, whether it be how much you love me, how much you can't wait to see me, the feelings you get from being with me, and especially when you say you will wait. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I don't know how I know, but I just know that you're the one. It can't be anyone else. It just can't. It has to be you, otherwise there's nowhere else to look. There's no one else. There's no one like you in all the world, and I love you and everything about you. There is nothing in this entire world that can shake this feeling. There is only one way to describe my feelings toward you. Absolutely nothing in the world that can change the way I feel about you.
I love you more than anything in the world, and I always will.
Forever yours, always and forever <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment