Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Speak

I was encountered by an interesting question, which I responded to with complete honesty, and then posed the question back ... How much do you love me?

The answer?

"Hmmm. I love you more than the sky is blue and the sun shines.. I would do anything for you. I want to be better because of you.. Because you amaze me and I think I should be everything I can be for you. Gosh I can't put it into words. I have no idea how you said all you said. I love you so much that tonight I had a hard time sleeping because all I could do is think of you and how you amaze me. Love you so much I can feel it. Like I know without a doubt that I am supposed to be with you right now. I love you. Its just hard to explain how much, babe."

Do you have any idea how much you blew my mind there?

I fell down into a chair I was so floored by it. You amaze me in every way. Everything more I learn about you just makes my heart soar and thickens this unbreakable bond that we seem to have right now.

I meant to say SOMETHING to your parents, at least a thank you for giving birth to such an amazing and beautiful daughter. So when you mentioned that we didn't have me call your dad, I spazzed out for a second. OF COURSE!! Oh my gosh, how did I forget to ask? I can't just ask through you, I have to do it myself. I want to be on their good side after all, and I want them to like me and me to like them, so duh I need their permission to take their beautiful priceless treasure on a night out. I'm glad he said it was ok, he accually said more, but that was the basic premise, haha.

I love you so much and I can't wait to see you again. I love reading your blog posts, and I plan on Speaking this way to you when we finally see each other again. And I hope you honestly Speak your mind, because I want to hear you say you love me after I say I love you. Yes, I will be first, haha :P

I love you more than anything in the world, and I meant everything that I put in that text, darling <3

No comments:

Post a Comment