Sunday, September 25, 2011

Operation Mindcrime

I'm going to attempt putting everything that's on my mind onto this blog post, in other words, Operation Mindcrime ... or at least I hope it's not a crime, it's just a cool song title, hahaha.

Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea Chapman
Karalea ... oh wait, hahaha, that's right, there's other stuff there too, just gotta really think about it, but Karalea Chapman seems to be right up there. Let's see ...
I love Karalea Chapman
I can't wait to see her this Saturday with Amry
I hope we can find some fun stuff to do if we have extra time
Maybe we can go to the mall again and walk around, that was fun last time
Gosh I love her
I just finished watching two MST3Ks: Soultaker and Merlin's Mystical Shop of Wonders
I remember liking some girl in kindergarten, but she hated my guts for absolutely no reason in the second grade, I have no idea what I did because we were friends the year before. I guess she hated me so much that she told the rest of the grade, because I was an outcast/bullied until eighth grade, I even got in a fight in fifth grade ... well it wasn't really a fight, no fists were thrown or anything, we just insulted each other and I got so mad I ran at him and knocked him over. It's kinda funny cuz then I got scared for some reason and ran off. I guess he spread rumors that I was gay or something cuz a bunch of girls started grouping around me and insulting me about it one day. Funny things to result from all that are that one: that guy and i are ok now, we don't hate each other or even dislike each other now, so that's good. Funniest thing ever though? Most of those girls are now lesbians, so I have no idea what happened there. We all made up a few years later, so everything's alright now, but people still didn't talk to me for a while, even friends from the stake (but I think that's because Miles and I are really religious guys, more than the rest of the stake are interested, lol) I guess that's why I was surprised and overcome by dorky guyness when I was told that someone liked me ... I already went into how Karalea and I slowly became closer and closer as friends throughout the next few years, so I'll try and cover school.
You just stole what I did at the beginning of this, rats, LOL
Eighth grade is when people finally started noticing that I existed, I found more and more friends and started climbing up the social chain (as well as lose acne, LOL)
Ninth grade I came out of my shell a little, I had to do a few presentations so I used my inherited humor from my mom to create funny sketches for the class to laugh at and enjoy ... although I never got the credit for some reason, I guess that's the sacrifice of being a director, lol
Tenth grade is when I really started to boom. I had tons of projects that I had to make funny, cool, attractive, etc. So I did, and they were phenomenal and everyone loved them. I started making tons of friends.
Junior year, I was aspiring to be the commander of the rifle team, so I was chatting everywhere, making sure I was noticed by the new coach, and still making friends.
Senior year, I was accually popular and apparently a clever and hilarious guy, everyone looked forward to hearing my essays in english, presentations in other classes, and just talking with me period, for some reason. although in all those years, I never appeared in the yearbook or anything, even when I took one of the leading roles in a musical that a lot of other students were in. It's whatever.
I hope I don't go back to walmart, I don't like that place.
I'm craving peanut butter
I just ran ot of soda
Mom is playing Angry Birds and is laughing her head off.
I know someone who's brother helped create Angry Birds
I love reading your blog, I love knowing and reaffirming my faith in you that you will wait, I know you will, I believe you. I love he new title for it as well ^.^
I hope you seriously don't believe that I will "find some Mexican girl." They're not even my type, I've met a lot of them. I've never met anyone like you, so how could I pass up the opportunity to be with the most amazing and beautiful girl in the world for the rest of eternity? I would be a fool to fall for anyone else if you waited all that time for me. I love you so much.

I'm running out of ideas, but I am so glad that we got together, I love you more than anything and I so can't wait to see you this saturday.
I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment