I hate Pretenders. I've dealt with them for the last five or so years. Not only girls I've dated but other people as well. It's funny how when a girl broke up with me they'd always say they wanted to still be good friends and talk all the time, but two weeks later they talked trash about me and expressed how much they hated me. I realize then and there that the only reason that they went with me in the first place was to tell people they had a boyfriend or something like that. They pretended to like things about me, but then they were embarassed to be around me or never believed me when I complimented them or hated my extreme optimism.
Not only that, but we have Pretenders in the White House, all throughout the government. The top one being our "beloved" President Osama, I mean Obama. This Pretender claims to stick to America's values, yet he knows nothing about America, he knows nothing about it's values, he knows nothing about its beginnings. This Pretender claimed to have visited all of America, all ... 57 states?? How can you be president and not know how many states are in the US?? This country was founded on Christianity, and he is obviously a Muslim, so he has claimed America to be a Muslim nation, belittled our Founding Fathers, and insulted the Christian groups of the US. He has yet to release his birth certificate, but he has claimed that he was born in a certain hospital in Hawaii ... while someone else said it was a different hospital ... and while his grandmother claimed watching him be born in Kenya, so he must not be a true American citizen. Not only that, he promised to do a bunch of things when he was running, none of which I agreed with or believed, but he has yet to do any of it. He has promised to make things better, but he has tripled the deficit and debt, screwed thousands of jobs, initialized the worst healthcare plan in history, taken credit for crap he had no hand in, and just been an all-around moron. His approval rating has gone below 50%, so if he wins the election next year, that means that once again, Pretenders were at work, making dead people vote and screwing the people of the free world and moving us towards socialism.
I wanted to send a good night/morning message to my love on facebook last night, but I noticed my recent ex's status, "I hate how I feel when I see a picture of you after forgetting almost everything about you and the feelings I had for you ... Whatever guard I may have up almost immediately breaks to pieces. I honestly hate everything about you now. Here's to roughly two or so years later. And guess what? I found someone better like you always said I would. Remember that?" I don't know why I cared, and looking back at it, I don't think she means me, but for some reason I let it get to me and bring me down a little. I didn't want to disturb my darling, so I just told her about it on facebook. This beautiful daughter of God then sent me tons of messages that uplifted me and made me feel so loved. I know I worried you sick, and I hope I don't ever do that again, I love you so much, if only I could tell you how much, then I don't think you'd ever frown again, I don't think you'd ever feel upset again, I don't think anything could ever bother you again. I love you more than anything in the world, and I promise I will let you know next time this happens, and I hope you will do the same, because I don't want to go five minutes knowing that you aren't doing well, it racks my soul. I love you so much, thank you for actually caring, unlike the Pretenders that I've been with before, they merely said sorry, asked if I was ok, then proceeded to tell me about how they're doing or what's going on at the moment, "Oh, I'm sorry, you gonna be ok? I have a cat, yay! she's very pretty, haha." I knew you loved me, I knew you cared about me, but seeing those messages ... it really hit me that you honestly and truly love me. I think you may feel the same love that I feel for you. I love you more than anything in the world, and I wouldn't trade this for anything in the universe <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment