Friday, September 9, 2011

With You

I had a lot of fun hanging out with a friend of mine, Eric Todd, after work today. We played Halo for like three hours, and after dealing with stupid immature morons nonstop for four hours ... blasting aliens away is vey good therapy, LOL.
Through it all, I felt like something was missing though. Then my phone buzzed, and I saw a text from Karalea "well." That was it, I'd somehow totally forgotten. I wanted to talk to her more, but I couldn't just leave my friend like that, that would have been rude. I was torn. I literally didn't say or do anything for about five or so minutes. I felt kinda dumb for not scheduling for tomorrow or something like that, it was a spur of the moment thing, and he's been Miles's and my friend for almost ten years. Then we got a break, and I went immediately and called her. I knew she was tired so I only planned on saying good night and that I love her. I wanted to at least do that for her, since I know how she loves my voice.
When Eric left, I went to her blog and it looked like she's had a rough day. I wish I could have been there With You. I wish I could have somehow been there for even two minutes, just to make everything go away. All I want is your happiness, cuz I'm truly in love with you. I know you didn't mean to make me feel bad, you didn't do anything really, it was all in my own head. If anything I'm glad you said something, otherwise I probably would have felt empty for the rest of the night. You are my reason to go through life, you mean everything to me, you ARE everything to me, and I love you more than words could even hope to begin to describe.
All I want is to be With You ... as soon as possible ... I want to hold you in my arms, and help you realize that everything will be ok in the end, everything will turn out alright. I want to hold your hand while staring eternally into your eyes. I want to see the smile on your face when I tell you how much I love you in person. I want to be With You forever, Karalea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment