Saturday, September 17, 2011

Look Closely Into Her Eyes

Tonight was amazing. Just being with you proved to be the greatest time of my life. I love holding your hand. I always feel warmth when I hold your hand like that. And when I hugged you ... I felt like I was holding the greatest treasure that ever came into existance. As we watched Lion King, and it came to the scene with Simba and Nala, I accually kinda wanted to like put my arm around you or something like that to make it seem a little romantic, haha, but you surprised me by laying your head on my shoulder ... There's a lot of things you have done in one night that no one else has ever done with me, like lay their heads on my shoulder, hug for so long, you accually held my hand different and I was impressed, I guess, not sure how else to put it. I certainly felt the love tonight.

But when I Closely Looked into your Eyes ...

I felt love like nothing else I've ever experienced. I felt at peace and calm. I felt like nothing else in the world mattered at all. I felt like you were being completely honest with me with everything you've ever said before. I love you. Although I may sound like I don't believe you when you say you will wait for me, I do. You are the first beautiful maiden I have gone with who I have a strong, firm belief that you will be waiting patiently for my return. I know I hurt you when I spoke about breaking up, but this is not permanent. I may say that I'm breaking up, but I will always love you, and I will never leave you. No matter what happens, I will always be there. Remember what I said about the moon. It's always there, no matter how hard it is to see it. So while I'm gone, every night before you go to bed, look up at that moon for me, and know that in another country, I'm looking at it too, and thinking of its beauty, and how your beauty dwarfs it completely.

I love you so much, and I'm so glad to have made you this happy, Amry approves wholeheartedly as well: "I like her, way more than your other girlfriends." I love you so much, I will see you again soon :))) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment