Wednesday, September 21, 2011

'Till There Was You

I told you I wasn't going to write, but I felt like I just had to.
I'm so glad I got to talk to you today, to help you get your mind off of things.
I love reading your blog every time, it sends chills down my spine and I just feel the love you feel toward me.
We never have argued, yes, that's true, there's also something else; there's nothing about you I want to change, really. By that I mean I love everything about you, and that includes your "imperfections," which to be honest I don't think you have any, I think you're perfect in every way.
You're amazing.
You're beautiful.
I love you.
I want to be with you forever.
I never want you to leave.
My life was but a mere whisper Till There Was You.
There was no purpose on life Till There Was You.
I didn't know what true love was Until You came along.
I loved looking into your eyes, and I want to do it again.
I love holding your hand and holding you close in my arms.
I love you.
I love everything about you.
I love you for you.
You are everything I've dreamed of in one amazing beautiful girl.
I believe you when you say you want to be with me and that you'll wait for me.
I don't think there's really anything else I can say to get my point across.
I love you.
Simple as that.
I love you with all my heart, which I've entrusted entirely to you, my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment