Friday, September 9, 2011

All of Me

Me? I'm a straightforward person. If I don't like you, then you can usually tell; but if I don't like you, then there's something you need to fix, whether it's that you're stupid, immature, lazy, selfish, conceited, and so on and so forth.
However, if I do like you, then of course I like talking to you, I don't just give one-word answers, and we talk about the most random things. I like being around you, hanging out, doing just about anything.
Then we get to the special categories of people I know.
If you are family, then duh I like you and we can talk about literally anything. Since I'm the youngest, I look up to the rest of my family so much and I admire everything about them. I try to learn from them on just about every subject, but mostly the men. Jeremy teaches me a lot about music. Jacob and my father are my spiritual giants. Royal is an extremely awesome artist. Mom and the girls mainly give consolation. Miles I can talk to about ANYTHING.
Then there's one person who has her own category all by herself.
Karalea.
Last night I read "my eyes are burning because I'm trying to keep from crying ... never mind" and my mind and body went into autopilot. I got off the computer and called her then and there to try and cheer her up. As soon as she picked up though, I had no idea what to say other than that I love her. It took a while to get her laughing again, but once she did I felt a huge feeling of warmth and love inside, and a longing to see her again as soon as possible.
Everything I've wished for, everything I've dreamed of, everything that I've ever wanted in a girl, is right there. I've dreamt about her, I've wished for her, I've prayed for her, and here she is, saying that she's fallen completely in love with me. I have no idea how I got so lucky to be with someone so amazing and caring and beautiful, but it happened, and I hope it never ends.
This is All of Me.
Everything you admire about me, everything you love about me, everything you think of me as, this is it, I'm not holding anything back.
This is All of Me, fallen completely in love with you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment